Morning Walk

Morning Walk


I have officially quit my job working at Parcel Pending and now I am basically stress free! I wanted to start walking in the mornings now that I have some free time and start working out more then usual. I walked around the neighborhood and found the coolest trail. The walkway went through a canyon and let me tell you it was gorgeous. Canyon walls on both sides of me, the Saddleback Mountains in front of me, the wind in my hair and the coolness on my skin made the walk so enjoyable. I listened to some Taylor Swift, Kodaline and Lorde, I was jamming the whole way hahaha. I was able to walk four miles and listen to about an hour of music. I will create a blog post about my favorite songs later on. 

 Here are some pictures I took with my phone.






Comments

Popular Posts