Laguna Beach Photography Class

Laguna Beach- October 9th 

"A good photograph is knowing where to stand." - Ansel Adams


A couple weeks ago for photography class we took a field trip to Laguna Beach to work on long exposures and shooting in golden and blue hour conditions. We learned how to shoot in manual mode and how to create beautiful photos.




⤉ This is a picture right on the beach. There was a storm a few days before and giant pools of seaweed were everywhere. I had to step on the popping seaweed bulbs and crouch down to get this picture.  I focused in and changed my white balance to get that perfect golden hue. 


 ⤉ Here we were high on the cliff next to Las Brisas. The busy Pacific Coast Highway caught my eye and I knew I had to shoot a long exposure of the car lights. 



"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."  ➼ Proverbs 3: 5-6




Comments

Popular Posts