Newport Beach LDS Temple

Newport Beach LDS Temple

- October 30th 


For my day off at work, I decided to go drive along the Pacific Coast Highway and see where the road takes me. I started on Crown Valley and drove all the way down till I could see the Pacific Ocean. You first go up this big hill and when you reach the top you can see the big blue ocean. Then driving down the hill you take a right and your heading into Laguna Beach. I kept driving and drove past Crystal Cove State Park. I ended up driving into Newport Beach area and decided to go visit the LDS temple. Even though it is closed on Mondays, I knew I could get some beautiful pictures of the temple. 






⤉ This was a cool wall in the parking lot of the church building. I was about to hop into my car because it was raining but this caught my eye. I crouched down, adjusted the aperture and captured this way cool ivy brick wall. 

⃢⃢⃢⃢⃢⃢⃢⃢⃢⃢⃢⃢⃢⃢⃢⃢⃢⃢⃢⃢⃢⃢⃢

"Please don't nag yourselves with thoughts of failure. Simply do what you can do, in the best way you know how, and the Lord will accept your effort." ⟾ Gordon B. Hinckley

Comments

Popular Posts