Good Ol' Life in Utah

Life Back in Utah


I have now been back in Utah for about a month! Its been chilly and very dry compared to the warm humidity back in lovely California. I got a new job at Loft, which is such a blessing! I love it so much! I will be starting school at SLCC in a a couple weeks and I am so excited! I haven't taken any pictures lately so here is a couple phone pictures from the past month!

Driving to Utah we stopped at 7 Magic Mountains close to Nevada. 


I decided to start embroidering and made this little ornament. 

Visited Brooklyn at BYU and went to Bridal Veil Falls! 

I made these super cool Christmas cookies! 

Cute little tree at the Anthropology store in City Creek. 

Brooklyn gave her farewell talk and she did amazing! She will bless the lives of the people living in McAllen Texas!

Loft Christmas party!

Ward Christmas party with a few great friends!

Comments

Popular Posts